Thursday, March 5, 2009

Presentations and Portfolios

On Wednesday, all of the presentations were good but the most interesting presentations was the one about Autism and the other about the architecture major and their travels. The Autism presentation informed me on alot about autistic children, the symptoms, and the treatments. This presentation was very effective on getting the message out because it was informative and the use of the statistics really helped. I enjoyed the other presentation on the Architecture major and their travels because I never realized the many things that Clemson had around the world. The pictures were also a plus.

When it comes to portfolios, I do not have too much experience except from freshman year, and that really was not that great. I did not know what I was doing or what was really expected, it was basically a confusing situation. I already know a few things about portfolios but hopefully this class will increase my knowledge and skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment