Sunday, February 8, 2009

Interview Mistakes


In my experiences of job interviews, I can see how the mistakes in this article can be pretty big. Especially about being too nervous or asking very silly questions. There are many other things that you can do wrong in a interview. Things like appearance, not being very open with your communication, or just being somewhat rude. In the past, my interviews have been one-on-one or with a group. They all had a more laid back approach when it came to the interview, which was a little calming. One thing I do regret on some of my past interviews is letting my nervousness hold me back. Some of the best things I think you can do for an interview is to go prepared, have an open positve attitude, to do research on the company, and to find a strategy that can help slow down the adrenaline.

No comments:

Post a Comment