Sunday, January 25, 2009

10 years from now.....?


Ten years from now I hope that I will be or have gone through Medical School or Graduate School depending on my decision on what I want to do once I graduate. I have two things that I would love to do, they are to either become physical therapist (mainly sports medicine) or do something that deals with the study of diseases (especially diabetes) in which I could also use my degree of Nutrition. In my personal life I do not have anything planned except that I hope that I will have good and healthy relationships with people who will be in my life at that time. Hopefully my lifestyle will be positive, not too fast or too slow, a lil spontaneous, and something that I can keep up. For the future I want to have many options of where I want to be because some things may/may not work out ( for whatever reason) or my interest may change. I do not know where I will end up but I do know that I will be successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment